Your Hand In Mine
cinderella, Mar 14, 2017
Description:
For the March 2017 template challenge at Amber LaBau blog
GOLDEN ELEMENTS | by Amber LaBau
GOLDEN PAPERS | by Amber LaBau

template: March 2017 template freebie
font: Lilly Mae, Lazy Fox
KittyY, redplaid3 and wvsandy like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... this is so sweet! Love that photo and the soft colors, patterns and simple accents. Lovely layout!
      cinderella likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What an absolutely gorgeous design! Love the mix of patterns and solids!! That photos is so beautiful!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • AliSarah
      This is so sweet! I am not exaggerating at all when I say to you that the thumbnail in the gallery brought a tear to my eye! Just the most precious page ever!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Serena
      Awww! Very sweet and pretty!!! Love the photo and the journaling and the sweet elements! Great page!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Chippi
      This is so beautiful. Gorgeous heartfelt journalling and a wonderful picture! The blocked design works beautifully and I love the woodgrain paper. It and the shadows make those elements burst from the page, almost as though I was looking down at this page sitting on a table.
      You are my Froggy Fave!
      cinderella likes this.
    • sm_amber
      This is just lovely! I like how you've kept it very simple and really focused on the photo and the journaling. Beautiful!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my word! This photo just took my breath away! One in a billion photo to treasure forever. I also love reading the journaling. :)
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).