norton94

Daily Decision

Daily Decision
    • KellyM
      Great layout! Love the colors!
      norton94 likes this.
    • wvsandy
      There is so much depth to your LO yet it appears so simple. Beautiful!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Serena
      I love this layout for many reasons. Fighting my own battle, I understand gravely the thin line we walk. I love that you choose the bright side and hope you continue to! Love the photo here, love that light that shines from it and I love the graceful and delicate layout that elegantly speaks volumes. Thank you for sharing!

Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share with Froggy Favorites.
    • Chippi
      What a wonderful page full of heartfelt journalling. Keep being strong!! <3
      norton94 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful attitude you have chosen. Thanks for sharing your story in this gorgeous layout. Love that quote.
      norton94 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous Krista ... i had missed this but just saw it in FF and had to come in and 1) comment on how truly lovely it is ... i think @Serena said it best! and then 2) just give you a virtual hug for what you went through and what you continue to endure. i had no idea. :beat
    • norton94
      Thank you to all - @Serena I appreciate the FF :) and I really am sorry to hear you too are fighting a battle. (((gentle hugs)))
      @jenn mccabe Thanks sweetie - I needed that hug :bk
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love you to a magnitude that no words can explain. I know you are a quiet, amazingly brave woman who not only fights her daily fight, but never moans or gets upset with people, more so, you had not once mentioned all your difficulties until way into our chats and you kept listening to me, advising me and giving me love and shinning that light of yours with such strength, I can very well say you saved my life.
      I really don't know what would have been of my mental sanity if not you spending time with me and talking me out of poor decisions back in mid 2015, and all the love and support I have received before and after that, to this day.... if we could give an award to the most amazing, humble,loving, faithful, hard worker and selfless person in the whole industry, I am SURE that would be you. Not only that, but all those qualities become talent in your pages, each and everyone of your pages are a show of visual beauty, amazing technique and soul, the most amazing memory keeping. You know we here have you guys (the whole family and you & Sidney specially) in our prayers. This page is so so very beautiful, like all the beauty of your heart is poured here... <3 Huge huge huggzz
    • jenn mccabe
      it's true @norton94 ... @MrsPeel speaks of you to me ALL the TIME. your name is always the constant. i think you might be her north star. you do have a quiet heart of gold. so i hope you know how loved and valued you are here to all of us. :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe I was already in tears when I came to look at the page, then when I wriote the comment, as for me, as I write all these things play in my mind like a video..... I had never in my life felt as guilty as that year when I realized what Krista's condition was..... and then the battle as her daughter is also in fight with her own health, which I KNOW hurts more than all our own conditions together...... I couldn';t believe that all that time ~I was crying my insecurities and fears , my pains and aches and indecisioons to Krista (which you & Mirjam are often on the other end of too, so you know how desperate I can get- you two are also those rocks for me) All that time she never once complained.... and when she did, you would have thought she had a headache..... I'm glad you are as communicative and expressive as I am, Jenn, as I really really can't find the words of the magnitudfe of my love for Krista.....and the huge gratitude, the it comes impotence, frustration of not being able to be near to help more..... oh God , now I am crying rivers again. We are so so very blessed oin this place.... <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).