MOC Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by mrs2a50, Dec 28, 2016.

1. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Ok, I sort of goofed and just need to know how to proceed. For context, I am working behind and have a few earlier pages yet to complete. I generally always use templates. Tonight I completed my Year In Review page from Day 2 however, when I went to save it, I realized that I actually used the template that was provided for Day 3. Can I still submit my page for Day 2 (Year In Review) and then use the template again for Day 3? I am happy to change up the template for the next page, I just really want to use my 2016 page for Day 2 since the theme of the page goes with that challenge :) BUT, of course, I will follow whatever you tell me :) Thanks!

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

As long as it's clearly a completely different page for Day 3, this is fine!

busywoman139 likes this.
  3. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Hallelujah! Thank you! :D

Chippi and bestcee like this.
  4. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I've really been having a fun time making pages for this month of challenges and as of today it's almost 50% done - woo hoo!

But I'm wondering, am I doing my posts correctly? When I look at others' posts that present (link?) their challenge layouts from the gallery, the photos that they're bringing into their posts look large on my screen. My layouts on my threads, OTOH, look like they're about half the size. I'm clicking on the black camera that says "media gallery embed." Is that correct? Or should I be doing something different to link from my gallery to each day's challenge and to my own layout thread?

Thanks!

(really hoping I don't have to go back and edit all of my posts, but it's better that I find out now than at the end of the month, LOL)

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Now you have me looking for the black camera? lol
    There is a post here on making sure your post is right in the gallery...if ya' wanna check it out?
    How to Get your Layout RIGHT in the gallery and Forum

6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

No, you don't need to edit your posts. The way you're doing it is fine. IF you want the larger images, after you've uploaded your page, if you have your layout up on the screen there are a bunch of share options on the right. Copy the box under Share BB [ IMG ] Code and paste that into your layouts thread.

7. docsheila1

docsheila1 Well-Known Member

Well - never mind:))) I went in and apparently permanently deleted all but 2. I'll pull those off before I go so as not to confuse my issues even more. We're leaving for Mex this week and I couldn't finish anyway was just enjoying the challenge of trying new things. The important thing is that they're still on my computer:))

8. AnneofAlamo

oh Sheila! I wanna go to Mexico with you!!! @docsheila1 can't wait to see your photos when you get back, I'm gonna go turn the heat up now and have a burrito and pretend ♥

9. Aerobigirl

10. Aerobigirl

the "little black camera" is along the right side of the toolbar that's at the top of each post. 4th from the right.

Thanks for your help!

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  11. Aerobigirl

Thank you! I just tested it and it works! No more tiny layouts for me, LOLOL!

mrs2a50 and Karen like this.
  12. AnneofAlamo

Karen likes this.
  13. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Hi! I have an alerts question - how do I turn it off? I am getting a lot of alerts of people uploading layouts. I went into my preferences and unchecked the box that gave me the option to do it - think it was the 4th option. i went into the alert prefrences next and unchecked a bunch of options. but i'm still getting them. therefore, wanted to check if there is anything else I can do to turn them off?

Cath_ likes this.
  14. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Are your settings like the one shown here? That should help!
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/help-im-watching-everything.46844/#post-829517

Cath_ likes this.
  16. Pallavi01

Karen likes this.
  17. Pallavi01

@bestcee - it didnt work :((( I'm still getting upload alerts...

18. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@Pallavi01 The check boxes mentioned above will stop you from automatically watching new stuff, but you still have to turn off what you're already watching. Go to the Gallery and hit Watched Content > Watched Categories on the menu bar. There you should be able to see a list of which galleries you are watching and you can remove them from there.

Hope that helps! :)

bestcee, mrs2a50 and Karen like this.
  19. Pallavi01

Thanks Kim! I just did that . Will let you know either ways in a bit. Thanks once again!

mrs2a50, Karen and KimJ like this.
  20. Pallavi01

It worked!!! @KimJ thanks so much!!!!

Karen, bestcee, KimJ and 1 other person like this.