MOC Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by mrs2a50, Dec 28, 2016.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

That's a great idea Jenn! :beat Or @Cath can you snap a photo with your computer/laptop? Not sure what you have on Windows ... but on Macs - we have an application called Photo Booth and it lets you snap photos through your computer/laptop camera. Maybe that could work too?

We'll find a way for you play Cath!

jk703 and Cath_ like this.
  2. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

didn't miss today.. hubby helped

jk703, jenn mccabe, Karen and 2 others like this.
  3. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

Just posted Day 10 in my Layouts Thread. Then I remembered a tip @AnneofAlamo shared a couple of years ago about pasting the thumbnail image in the thread so we don't have to scroll as much. Is that still ok to do? If so, I'm going to go back and edit all my previous replies in my thread... hope that doesn't mess anything/one up too much!

4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

And it brought tears to my eyes when he did. You got yourself one great guy there. You got so many ideas given to you as well -- it ended up helping me think through things I could do (but I forgot the screenshot of time and weather). @jenn mccabe @AnneofAlamo and @jk703 Thanks for encouraging her to not give up. She does have a physical condition that makes holding the camera still impossible. And it's discouraging to have to post a blurry photo. I got some good ideas from you ladies too. If there is another photography challenge @Cath_ I hope hubby helps, but otherwise come out and ask for ideas.
    Oh and Cath -- I think hubby had to show off his time and temperature thing. Hey if it gets him to help it's perfect.

5. carilyne

Actually even easier is at the top of your thread is a "Reply to thread" red button and it zips you to the bottom and then puts it in the right place (like if there is a page 2). Took me a while to remember to use it.

6. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

thank you for all the kind words... hugs
    and yes, he wanted show off his new toy

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  7. carilyne

It worked anyway. You can always PM me if you get stuck and don't want to be grumpy on the forum.

Cath_ likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yay! I'm so glad! :) Off to check out your layout.

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

it sure is okay! and there is a code on the right side of your layout in the gallery just for posting a linked thumbnails, so you can just click on the thumbnail and voila right to your actual page!

bjthomas likes this.
  10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

she's not being grumpy. we understand - and you can't make it 10 days and give up because of one challenge. not allowed! :) i think we will almost always find a way to make it work. inclusion - not exclusion here! and a little good old fashion team work! :grouphug

so glad your hubby hero came to the rescue - i didn't see your page yet Cath, but if you didn't already scrap "your hubby the hero" - you might have to. :)

Cath_ likes this.
  11. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I'm glad you figured out a way Cath! Did you get my message I sent yesterday?

Cath_ and bestcee like this.
  12. ta_merkins

ta_merkins Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

@mrs2a50 I used a stock photo (it was public domain) is that ok?

13. mrs2a50

ta_merkins likes this.
  14. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

hope this is the right place to ask, my layout for day 10 didnt meet the requirements, my own fault not reading instructions. i've done another page and posted it in the gallery, how do change it in the challenge thread and my layouts?

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You should be able to edit the posts in the forum... in your post, in the lower right corner you'll see three buttons (grey with pink and grey words) they say: edit post, " ", and quote post. Just click on the edit post and delete the other layout and insert your new layout. :)

16. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

17. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

thank you so much i found it!!

18. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

What if we do a layout that is purely photos & photoshop jazz (filters/textures/etc) with NO product except fonts. I started my day 13 layout but it seriously is just photoshop fun & my photos. Is that okay?

19. mrs2a50

@amien1 - Amie, since the MOC guidelines state that 75% of your page needs to be current TLP product, there should be some amount of TLP product on your page. I don't want to sit here and try to dictate what that product should be (and I'm not really sure where to even start :)) but we need to be able to recognize your page as using TLP product. Does that make sense?

amien1 likes this.
  20. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

completely! Thanks! I'll look for something I can add! :)

mrs2a50 likes this.