New Here?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 21, 2015.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I know I already said Hey in another thread, but just posing in to say hi again!

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

we never get tired of hellos, and welcome again!!! ♥

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

4. EkaSyr

EkaSyr Well-Known Member

Hello and Happy New Year!
    I am new here. I came with two stunning CT: Scrapping with Liz and Bella Gypsy Designs.
    My name is Katya. I am from Minsk, Belarus. Mom of 2 kids and wife. I enjoy scrapbooking for 5 years and can't live without scrapping. Hope you'll like my layouts.

5. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Welcome Katya!

EkaSyr likes this.
  6. catschwartz

catschwartz Active Member

I have been buying things since Sept. 2010, but I don't see any old posts here. I also thought I had uploaded to the gallery, but again, I don't see it, so I guess I only bought things :) Anyway, i just did my first gallery upload to make sure i could do it before Liz's MIS with a twist tonight. I like to do layouts, but usually have a hard time with using the right things to post in the gallery, but I will give it a try :)

7. Marif

Marif Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I'm joining the Lilypad as part of Bella Gypsy's CT! It looks like a great community and I feel very welcome and at home already with all the sweet comments on the layouts I uploaded. I've made a thread to introduce myself here, if you want to know more ;)

bestcee, crystalbella77 and jenevang like this.
  8. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Welcome! Kristin's store is gorgeous. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Waving HI to Jan again.

I've seen your gallery and your pages are awesome. And that face on that baby! EEP. Heart be still! WELCOME to The Pad.

We love when people buy stuff :giggle , but we love even more when they become a part of our community and family! Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome again... loved your intro. Thanks!

EkaSyr likes this.
  9. momnanny

momnanny New Member

Hello everyone. I started digiscrapping in 2006, but have taken a long break from it and even went back to paper scrapping for a while. This past November, I got back into digiscrapping doing some PL-style layouts. My favorite store was ScrapOrchard and I was sad to see it close. I've followed some of my favorite designers over here. I've been wanting to get caught up on some scrapping and found Just Jaimee's Storyteller collection. I plan to sign up for a couple of months and see how that goes. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi,
    Kelli

bestcee and lorryfach like this.
  10. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

WELCOME! Oh, I know you will LOVE Jaimee's collection. It is packed full of awesome-ness. So sorry about the loss of your digi-home, but hope you feel welcome and comfy here before long!

momnanny and lorryfach like this.
  11. momnanny

momnanny New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

lorryfach likes this.
  12. AnneofAlamo

and I heard that perhaps today is your birthday??
    welcome and happy day to you!

momnanny likes this.
  13. momnanny

momnanny New Member

It is my birthday today. Thanks so much. :)

jenn mccabe, AnneofAlamo and bestcee like this.
  14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

:byay:byayHappy Birthday!!!!:byay:byay
    :dancebun:dancebun:dancebun
    @mom&nanny Now, show us your birthday face ;)

momnanny and lorryfach like this.
  15. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

Hi everyone! I'm new here, too. I'm excited for the New Year and since some of the designers I follow have come on board here, I thought I would give it a try!

bestcee and lorryfach like this.
  16. momnanny

momnanny New Member

Thanks Courtney!! :)

bestcee likes this.
  17. desirae_nicole

desirae_nicole Member

Hi - I'm Desirae and I live in Montana with my husband, 2 daughters, and pets. I have been buying from TLP for awhile, with Just Jaimee being one of my fave designers. I aspire to be on a creative team someday so I'm working on being more active and learning the ins and outs of posting my pages for sharing with others.

I am currently working full time, attending graduate school full time (2 classes at once, online), as well as leading my daughters Girl Scout Troop (shared duty with a good friend). The busier I am the happier I am. And in winter I need lots to keep me busy, not a skier or fan of going outside in winter in general. :)

Hello everyone!!!

bestcee likes this.
  18. AnneofAlamo

aw, I love birthdays, specially other peeps, cause I have had alot..bhahhah and you are most welcome, any chance of seeing your face show up in an avatar??? lol
    Try you must! I am so glad you are here!!!

This is a great goal, there is actually a call right now Here my biggest recommendation, apply apply and keep apply until it happens! ♥

19. desirae_nicole

desirae_nicole Member

Thanks @AnneofAlamo. I really want to finish my degree first... If I keep up with double classes I'll be done in October! I probably shouldn't put off applying for too long though! :)

20. GrahamLiketheCracker

GrahamLiketheCracker Little Egg

Hello all!
    I am not really new, I have been on @Kate's CT before. :beat

I was a Honey Bee at my previous store, and I am so excited that @Scrapping with Liz moved here because I am on her CT.
    I have three (3!) kids. An eight year old boy, a three year old princess and a very demanding six month old who happens to be adorable and highly scrappable. We all live with my hubby in Southern California.

jk703 and Scrapping with Liz like this.