SEPTEMBER Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Aug 31, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello hello!!!!!
    I know many of you feel like I do : time seems to speed up and slow down, then speeds up again....thing is: here we are, September, here in England the weather went to hyper hot to cold in two days... Christa & I will be a year older in a few days.... I wont even mention the craziness the world is living... but for one thing : we have each other and I love the way that being part of The Pad's Family makes me feel, and LOVE discovering more about you, and getting inspired by the marvelous talent we have in this community, so, once again, help us share the talent so we all can get inspired and make new friends in the process!!!!
    See a layout in the gallery?
    Do you absolutely jaw-drop-love it?
    Want to show just HOW MUCH you love it?

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

Well...
    We want to see it too!

Throughout the month of SEPTEMBER link us up to the gorgeous pages so we can see them and love on them too!
    If you decide to post a layout here make sure you let the lucky person know by commenting on their page with this:
    YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**

**when you list the page please make sure that you add a link to the page as well**
    you can post the linked page here by copying the 3rd link on the right hand side of the LO, the one that reads : Share BB Code: JUST COPY & PASTE into your text, no need to use the icons or the page wont show properly - so we can all leave them some love too!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

SeattleSheri likes this.
  2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

SeattleSheri, MrsPeel and Farwen like this.
  3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I'm always drawn to art journal pages, probably because I haven't quite figured out how to pull them off as well as I'd like to. But @Oldenmeade has it figured out. I was blown away by the sketch treatment, colors and well everything. :wub
    [​IMG]

4. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

This one by @wvsandy sure captures stress!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thank you so much @redplaid3

MrsPeel and redplaid3 like this.
  6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This one by Michelle @michele hillam is so precious!!! There are no words for the sweet page and those photos especially the group one, precious!!! I love everything about this page from the unique smaller photo framing in the hexagons to the large photo at the bottom. Michelle made a multi photo page look so easy! Great composition, and storytelling!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one by ScrappyHappy82
    [​IMG]

SeattleSheri and MrsPeel like this.
  8. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

Thank you very much @Dalis !

Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
  9. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Love the story and all the photo bits and this magical hair! Super job at @mywisecrafts!!!
    [​IMG]

10. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Thank you so much!!!!!! Honored!!!

RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
  11. MrsPeel

G'day my lovelies!!!! Hope everyone is well, as usual, I am rushing with time, but would love to share at ;east some of the 500 pages I have opened in tabs to come back later !
    These are some of the gems I found in yesterday's/this morning gallery!!!
    by @cfile
    [​IMG]

@Eyeore
    [​IMG]

@marnel
    [​IMG]

@Ferdy
    [​IMG]

Congrats ladies!!!

I seriously have LOTS more to share, maybe not 500 but LOTS...be back later!!!!!

SeattleSheri, Ferdy and cfile like this.
  12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much my dear Cynthia for the Froggy Fav! I am so honored! You made my day!

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

@MrsPeel it's so good to have my page featured here, thanks for the honor!! :bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. keepscrappin

simple yet stunning from the colors to the photo and accents. this one by @marijke is simply stunning!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. keepscrappin

@carrie1977 blew me away with her clean and simple, yet still artsy layout. I call it simply stunning!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and carrie1977 like this.
  16. keepscrappin

I'm always in aww of @RJMJ 's art journal pages! I wish I could scrap art journal like her. She's a pro at working the colors, products and images into blended master pieces that could hang on a gallery wall.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Thank you so, so much!!

MrsPeel and keepscrappin like this.
  18. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@keepscrappin ...Thank You! For Your Kind Words & Observations!...My Heart Is Filled With Joy!...FF Nods Are Always Special To Me!...Thanks! So Very Much!...:heartslub ...

MrsPeel and keepscrappin like this.
  19. MrsPeel

another one from Rhonda @RJMJ whose willing to share not just her creative process but her emotional thoughts coming into the page makes her a sister soul.... I think these days I share less because of my typing being more difficult, but LOVE it when I can stop and get someone to help me read through...and this page especially reflects some of my own feelings.... impressive, marvelous way to take the template from Pink Reptile's challenge into a fabulous AJ page!!!!!
    [​IMG]

20. MrsPeel

As usual, I am rushing to do other things (plus I remembered I owe you a bunch of Froggy Faves as I have a bookmarked bunch of more than 50 pages to go back!!!) but , still on a rush, I saw this from @sharonb and I HAVE to share!!!!!!
    Some of you remember we did a scrap chat in which the base was using an element as main focus of the page, this reminded me of that time and the gorgeous pages that came out of it....and this one is so superfabulously awesome!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

RJMJ likes this.