August Froggy Faves!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jul 31, 2018.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

:) You are verey welcome and it is well deserved. Have a fabulous day!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. cfile

This page of Mielz @Mielz is absolutely gorgeous... so simple yet so beautiful and I love the two tone sketch and brown color scheme going on here. A photoless page, and absolutely gorgeous... a quote to live by since we all know how short life is. I think this needs to be printed and framed... just gorgeous and why I chose it as a Froggy Fav... it is textural and I can actually "feel" through sight the demension and the leaves... A real work of art! WOW!!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and TeaWithLemon like this.
  3. Mielz

Mielz Active Member

Thank you so much, Christa! :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

[​IMG]

I am loving this page from @ctmm4 ! The composition, the photos, everything! I just want to jump in those leaves & enjoy that autumn day too! Awesome!

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  5. cfile

I am just "gobsmacked" as the Londoners would say, with Marilyn's Scraplift of Dawn's funny 12 days of Christmas love letters of Dawn's. I had no idea what Marilyn @mcurtt was going to do to make her page, but she hit it out of the park. Of course now I have an ear worm, but not only posting the song in stanzas with matching elements, doodles, papers and word strips - she made an awesome page!! An August Froggy Fav! Check it out!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  6. cfile

Another one by @Mielz ! I love the clean scrap with large white space here, and the lovely pastels... the photo of her twins walking together is such a beautifully captured moment, and scrapped so beautifully that is a Froggy Fav!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@cfile Thank you Christa for the Froggy Fav! It was definitely a challenge, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Not hilarious like Dawn's, definitely more serious.

And another plug for Dawn's page, the one I scraplifted. For anyone who hasn't seen and read it yet, you need to. I laughed so hard that I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm just sorry that Dawn isn't around to revel in these wonderful pages dedicated to her this month...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/the-twelve-thank-you-notes-of-christmas.323460/

8. cfile

You are very welcome @mcurtt :) I agree re all these awesome pages in tribute to our Dawn. :)

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  9. Mielz

Mielz Active Member

Thank you so much for another Froggy Fav!! :)

10. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Pure gorgeousness from @melscrap !!! I love every delicate element she used & that picture! You can just feel this little girl's personality shining through. This type of page warms my heart so much, that I want to say thank you!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and melscrap like this.
  11. melscrap

melscrap CT - Lynne-Marie

Thank you so much for the shout out Jess!

MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
  12. cfile

This page by Anne, @Oldenmeade is a gorgeous piece of art! I can see it hanging in an art gallery! The photo of the tree when I first looked at it, I didn't realize it was a photo as it is part of the whole with all the paint. I truly thought it was a painting! Anne's journaling shows her tree representing family with it roots and branches and it really is a gorgeous piece. This is why I am choosing it as a Froggy Fav!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Such a lovely page by @ArmyGrl I love that she tilted white balance towards magenta. Though I'm still unsure if this is a hybrid or digital page. So realistic!

[​IMG]

Another amazing layout by @Justagirl. Lovely clustering!

[​IMG]

And talk about embellishing here! @sucali knows how to create a minimal yet so beautiful layouts

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

This layout by @ArmyGrl Lisa is so sensational and magical and super creative as well!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
  15. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

so glad you picked this one - this might be one of the coolest AJ pages I have ever seen!

MrsPeel and wombat146 like this.
  16. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i love the whole color story, vibe, creativity of this page by @Vrielinkie

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and Vrielinkie like this.
  17. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Thanks @jenn mccabe....it's so out of my comfort zone so that's awesome!

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  18. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

@wombat146 Ladies, you make me blush. Thank you so much for the Froggy Fav and kind comments.

jenn mccabe, MrsPeel and wombat146 like this.
  19. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

20. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Not sure if you all have seen on the status updates or have gotten news, my computer where I scrap crashed, this one isn't very stable and both Firefox and Safari keep crashing, plus I am on new medication and a "lets be miserable" diet :giggle to try stop the kidney failure happening, then I had a fall in the kitchen and my carer is away for 2 weeks on a holiday, my 22 years old "child" lives in an imaginary world where I'm not priority (I have to confess she told me today she started seeing this great guy so I may forgive her) :giggle so I'm trying to get back to relatively normal....
    I have a few pages to share (I have a lot more but lets go in bits!!)

ALL these ladies have given me such a HARD time choosing which page to post, as they have many posted on Friday (today for you stil, Im in the future!)
    amazed to see you so prolific Julie!!!!!!! awesome marvelously awesome that you can scrap lots!!!!!!!!!!!! @mrs2a50
    [​IMG]

@jenn mccabe I wont talk anymore as I may have talked you for 6 months on the phone :giggle LOve you and the page needs to be printed and on the walls!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

@EllenT your imagination, talent for innovating and always surprise me has no limits..... this is beyond awesome
    [​IMG]

and @HeatherB
    I picked your page earlier elsewhere, then I come see the one of mine you brought here, you couldn't make me any happier...LOVE that photo of her, and the time we had that year :beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub thank YOU so so much, and, OH boy, this [age of yours, I knew immediately from far that it was yours, so amazgly composed, the take on the template is perfection with that big photo with the color briks.., the clusters, the shadows..... and how proud I know you are!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub thank YOU so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartslub:heartslub:heartslubas I said, love this photo as is so Sarita, the explosive laughter borderline crying and her "distaste" for bugs.... thank you so SO much!!!!!!

hey, we have 17 days left!!!!!!!!!! I'll be 60 .... not so sure I' m proud as am falling apart :rofl
    but hey, we have to celebrate together!!!!!!!!! thank you for being there for me all the time, :heartlub:heartlub
    Thanks so so much for holding fort here , all of you!!!!!

HeatherB, jenn mccabe and cfile like this.