mcurtt

2018-08_August-TLP_Scraplift_Dawn_web

2018-08_August-TLP_Scraplift_Dawn_web
mcurtt, Aug 11, 2018
Description:
I scraplifted this one of Dawn's: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/the-twelve-thank-you-notes-of-christmas.323460/

Credits: Dawn Inskip - Make a Difference, Toxic, Zoo, Think Positive, Grow a Happy Life, M3 June 2017, M3 Sept 2017, M3 Nov 2017, M3 Apr 2018, Good Fortune, Botanical, Swan Lake, Life is Good, Good Fortune, Mysterious, All the Feels, Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams, Light Shade - Spring. Just Jaimee - Story Teller 2018 Bad Day Strips. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Apr 2018. Lynn Grieveson - Forecast. Kate hadfield - Wordy Bits. Lynne Marie - M3 Nov 2017.
Internet - Ferris Wheel.
mirjam likes this.
    • Christina W
      Oh my goodness, my Mom had the 45" vinyl of this song and I used to listen to it when I was a little girl in the 70s....brings back memories!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You knocked this one completely out of the park, Marilyn!!! I can't imagine how time consuming this layout has been for you!! I'm astounded by the whole thing! One of my favorite songs, btw.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow Marilyn.. this is fantastic! Of course I cannot get the song out of my head now and I will have an ear worm all day!! LOL I love this.. You took the 12 days of Christmas love letters page of Dawn's and made it your own. I was really intrigued what you were going to do and you knocked it out of the park! I love that you used bits and elements to go with different parts of the song. Perfection my dear! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge! It is also an Aug Froggy Fav!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know I couldn't do Dawn justice with anything comedic, and I really wasn't planning on using her 12 days of Christmas as a scraplift at first, but then I began thinking of using song lyrics and one thing led to another. You have made my birthday week!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt :) Happy Early (?) Birthday my dear!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Yes, it is Friday, 8/17, turning the big 65. Now I can get Medicare, hence retiring from my job, which afforded me & DH insurance all these years. It's all good. Thank you for the b-day wishes!
    • wombat146
      @mcurtt Just wow!! Marilyn this is so creative that I don't really have any words! Your take on Dawn's layout is pure artistry and every tiny bit is in its perfect place! I am sure that Dawn would have been smiling when she spotted this layout! Happy happy birthday for yesterday as well, besides the Medicare, I hope you had an awesome day! xxx
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    618px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).