jenn mccabe

Not here to be avg

Not here to be avg
jenn mccabe, Aug 17, 2018
Description:
Wake Up and Be Awesome Bundle | Rachel Jeffries (used blending modes to get the deeper reds/dark colors on some products)
MrsPeel, KarenB and jesskab like this.
    • bellbird
      oh wow - it's like this kit was made for this moment and this photo! i love how it is kind of grungey and masculine with the grey concrete kind of texture and cardboard frame but the red brings that element of confidence as well - i'm sure this is a precious page and it is awesome too (and i do believe he is awesme because you made him that way and that being kinda left behind is hard so you may need a reminder of your awesomeness occasionally too)
    • cfile
      This is awesome Jenn! Your son is so handsome!!! Great blending of the papers to work with your photo and mood of the page. That is what scrapping is all about :) I love the papers the paint and the photo of your son before going off to Boot Camp. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Thank you for his service too!!! Hooah!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh Jenn, you must be so proud!!! What a handsome son you have and wait until you see him in his dress blues!! The Marines have the most beautiful uniforms in the entire military, in my book. I LOVE your gorgeous layout and I can't wait to see more pictures!!
    • jenn mccabe
      thanks so much for all your love and support @cfile and you too @Cherylndesigns - i do indeed agree about their uniforms! stunning! (and did i read that your grandson - son graduated top of his platoon? i was in a fog that last week when i wrote that novel in the forum - one of the hardest of my life so far - but I am much better now!) xoxo
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe I knew you were in a fog. My son graduated as his Platoon Leader! Back then, that was the only way they could graduate from boot camp in dress blues. I don't know how it is now, but I heard that they're easier to come by now. They rolled out the red carpet for us in San Diego! I can't wait to hear about your experiences when your son graduates. I could hardly keep from sobbing that whole day!
    • jenn mccabe
      That is huge @Cherylndesigns You must of been so proud! Congrats to him and your family. I'm not sure if they wear the dress blues for grad or not? I think I'll be crying on the plane ride down, let alone when I step on the island. I'm deftly not wearing mascara that day!
    • KarenB
      Fabulous proud mama page! :beat
    • Cherylndesigns
    • jenn mccabe
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    283.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).