I was wanting to do this photo...and
Pink Reptile came out with these Hipster Page Gemmies
your stamps along with her
simply chic,
you and me
and stunning stitches made it work
from my heart to brain to the canvas!!
    • stampin_rachel
      You are so creative Anne :) I really like the silhouetted photo as the BG.
    • jenevang
      STUNNING! SPECTACULAR! FRAME-ABLE! (is that a word? LOL). Love.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL FRAM-ABLE is a GREAT word!!!!!!!!!! you are SO creative Anne...this is just perfect!!!!!!! great lineal composition that moves with the silhoute and LOVE the way you used those hearts!!!!! this is perfect, genius!!!!!! I had to GSO this, but I didnt see ity yesterday (and didnt want to GSo all my friends onnthe first day LOL) so here you go, into the Froggy Favorites...this is AWESOME!!!!!!

Hugggzzz
    • JenEm
      Frame-able is definitely the right word for this. Love, love the silhouettes and the diagonal flow of your page. It is just perfect! Congrats on the well-deserved FF.
    • Ferdy
      this rocks!! can you please make a tutorial or an online class of how to be a rockstar??? LOL seriously, I'd love to learn this sillouette thing...
    • JenEm
      I loved this layout when you originally posted it in the gallery, and I have chosen to lift it for this month's scraplift challenge.  Your gallery amazing!  Thank you for the inspiration. xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    May 31, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: