WithGramAug2017JC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 26, 2017
Description:
Aug 2017 - Journaling Challenge - Take your breath away
Fonts - Garamond Pro, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - I wish we had more pictures like this, you and your Gram. She was so excited to meet you and talked constantly about the things you two would do together, trips to visit my family back in PA with necessary side trips to Williamsburg, were her favorites. If things had been different, I know you’d have been great pals - just like you are with your Grandpa.
When you were four months old, she died from cancer. We weren’t prepared and we still miss her every day. I’m glad she met you and loved you so much. In all the pictures we have of her holding you, she has a huge grin on her face. We need to tell you lots about your Gram, but it’s hard to do.
The most important thing is that she loved you from the first day she met you in the hospital. She’d love watching you run around their house playing with her collection of stuffed animals. Grandpa talked about giving them away, but, since you hug them every visit and carry them around giggling, he’s decided to wait. We have two of her favorites at our home already, hanging out in your playroom. 08/26/2017
Elements and Papers - Silver Lining, Live A Little, This and That, Mega Solids
Styles - One Little Bird
    • jenn mccabe
      Amanda - this is truly a gem. So beautifully written, definitely pulls at the heart strings. I'm sure your little one will adore seeing and reading these pages one day in the future. I love that you used that big initial to start your journaling!!! And I just love all the little layers of page flags. Perfect execution. And the photo is so heart warming. Beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    674.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).