Juliestcyr

Angel Baby Bear

Angel Baby Bear
Juliestcyr, Aug 26, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee August 2017 Storyteller, Including A Stacked Mess, Stacked Frames and Stamps 'n' Paint.
Pink Reptile Designs - Sisters ("1982")
As (almost) always, Fiddle Dee Dee and Just Jaimee Shadow Styles. Mommyish Stylin' 207 (Stamps)
jenn mccabe and Meredith78 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      1982! oh my, how this makes me smile, and I think Angel Baby Bear needs a page of his own. lol
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @AnneofAlamo I was just thinking he might need a wash before his photoshoot.
    • jenn mccabe
      Gosh this is so cute! I love the photo! And the fact that you still have him is truly awesome... my Emma is a stuffed animal freak - I wonder what she will hold onto when she is grown? She's had many favs though so I think it will be a header choice for her. Love all the details around the edges and the slight tilt on the photo/cluster is a beautiful touch!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      So sweet the way babies engage with stuffed animals as if they're real. Makes you wonder if they know something we adults don't. Love the sweet touches in this layout-- the clouds, the dotted frame and that dear title.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).