andastra

Wie schön du bist

Wie schön du bist
andastra, Feb 11, 2018
Description:
SnowScape {Bundle}by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic and Recyclables 42 by Scrapping with Liz

Translation:
The applause is long gone and your heart heavy like lead. Everyone talks to you nevertheless, you are so alone and you look so sad. Come in my arm, let it out. Believe me, I was where you are And know what it does to you. But if you laugh I can see it. I see you with all your colors and your scars behind the walls. Yes, I see you Don´t listen to what others say. Don´t listen to what others say. Don´t you know how beautiful you are? I see your pride and your anger, your big heart, your lion's courage. I love your way of walking and your way of looking at me. How you put your head aside
I always see how I feel. You know wherever we are that I am your home and what that does to me. If you laugh, now I see all your colors and your scars behind the walls. Yes, I see you. Don´t listen to what others say.Don´t listen to what others say. Don´t you know how beautiful you are? Ohhh, ooohoooo! Every point in your face is so perfect, just by chance. There is nothing better than you. And I wanted it all this way all the terror and the gold. I didn´t want anything more. Like all your colors and all your scars. Don´t you know how beautiful you are? With all your colors
Don´t you know yet how beautiful you are? How beautiful you are? How beautiful you are?

"How beautiful you are" by Sarah Connor
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    andastra
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).