cfile

Why

Why
cfile, Jul 17, 2022
Description:
Summer School: Week 2 Create a Photo Matte
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Hear My Voice: Questioning Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-...complete-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection.html
font: Quentin
    • bcgal00
      Love the b/w photo and the photo mat! This makes me want to get out and take some b/w scenery shots around my new city. Maybe I'll do that this week.
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great b/w photo and love the soft earth tones used to scrap it. Great page!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bcgal00 thank you Rae.. this was a colored slide..I changed it to b/w as I liked it better that way!! Enjoy taking your photos!
    • cfile
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a gorgeous page :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely page and I so want to know the story but alas, the type is too small for these eyes to read.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal Thank you! [ basically it was the farm my grandparents bought when my dad was a freshman in HS they moved to the farm and then after my Dad graduated they sold the farm and moved back to Long Island.. they only had the farm a few years.. My Grandfather commuted on the weekends to the farm as he was working for NYBell and so with my Dad in the service it was too much for my Grandmother and her parents to handle, ]
      flowersgal likes this.
    • SanVHM
      WoW your shadowing work is just fabulous, love those stories and captured in a page.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @SanVHM thank you so very much San!!!
      SanVHM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).