Iowan

1851-Iowa-Pioneers-(1917-photo)

1851-Iowa-Pioneers-(1917-photo)
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! I love the look of this - like serious old school scrapbooking!
      Iowan likes this.
    • cfile
      Carol this is fantastic! I love the scan of the old newspaper clipping and the photos.. I am with Lisa.. this looks like the old school scrapbooking! Fabulous little clusters and layering too. Congratulations, this is a July Froggy Fav.. .love your heritage page! (PS Great mix of HMV kits for the HMV challenge too!)
      Iowan likes this.
    • JillW
      Carol, you've created a beautiful heritage page! I love the pops of colors with the aged photos and newspaper clipping! (we live about 2 hours from Cedar County). Congrats on being a July Froggy Favorite!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing heritage page. I love that you included scans of the newspaper clippings. And with the aged photos - perfection!
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I am always amazed and overjoyed to see your heritage pages with so many wonderful photos of your ancestors. The newspaper clippings are a great addition to your fabulous page.
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      Absolutely incredible stuff! xx
      Iowan likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Good gravy this is incredible!! I'm so happy Christa added it to the Froggy Faves as if she hadn't I was just headed there myself to do it! Thanks for taking part in the challenge :happy
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).