Description:
School Day Papers by Sabrina Dupre Designs
School Days Elements by Sabrina Dupre Designs
Sponged Stamped Alpha by Sabrin Dupre Designs
Square and Rectangle Masks and Outlines by Scrapping with Liz
Font is SMD Niki by Stolen Moments Designs
Thanks for looking!
    • sarahbhb
      wow, what an amazing way to document your frustrations with your sons 2nd grade experiences. Hope it gets better for both of you and also wanted to say welcome to TLP!
    • carrie1977
      I feel your pain, my girl...I feel your pain!
    • mrsski07
      I love your honest journaling! Great no photo page. Welcome to TLP!!
    • Angie4b1g
      Love your layering and that row of stitches at the bottom to balance it. And I feel your pain. lol
    • Karen
      Ugh... When my boys first started bringing home homework everyday I was like "does his teacher hate me?" Thankfully towards the end of 2nd grade and now in 3rd grade, my son just does his homework and I don't have to help much at all. Let's hope you see that soon too! I love the no photo page and how you put your title on that index card on top.
    • gracielou
      Love the honest journaling here and I do hope it gets better for both of you soon. The design is great with the different patterns and shapes in the stack and I really like the doodled frames peeking out behind the stack. Welcome to the LilyPad. Hope to see more from you!!
    • staciahall
      I just love photo-less pages with a big story. Lovely title work, too! I think you are doing all the right things, kids seem to excel in different areas and then in others at different times.
    • Lynnette
      Hi Jenn... I love this! Great title work & layering. Hope things get better through the year!
    • amandaresende
      welcome to the pad :-)
      great page! hope everything get better soon!
    • Hanazana1
      Love your clean style!! And I totally understand You!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina Dupre
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: