AnneofAlamo

Week 2 Border on Insanity

Week 2 Border on Insanity
AnneofAlamo, Jun 14, 2013
Description:
Playing with the skinny art journal challenge for June!
Come play!
]Find out more HERE
It's fun, and no calories, heck it's skinny!
    • MamaB
      Adorable! Love the exuberance!
    • redplaid3
      Cool variety of borders. Gives us a good place to start!
    • Ferdy
      YAAAY!! week 2 is live!! love yours, Anne!!
    • cfile
      You are the hostess with the Mostest Anne! Love your border skinny. Sorry I missed the chat, but wow you can sure do this Art Journaling! And a great inspirer!! Love the overlapping, the borders and the "real life" buttons sewn here. It is a beautiful skinny, and this suits your personality to a "t" loving life... I can see that in all of your posts and comments along with all of your layouts.. this is truly a "You" skinny! Thanks Anne for all you do to inspire us daily and your infectious love of life!!
    • Roboliver
      Girl, I think your personality is SHINING through each of your skinnies!!!! I just know you'd be fun to be around!
    • MrsPeel
      shinning is one great word for you and your art, you indeed shine all the wya to my heart... these are two amazing pieces of you and as such I treasure.....great how you are getting us all into the move with your shinning ethusiasm....never enough words to thank you for what you do for me in all kinds of way....you know that.
      Huge hugggzzz
    • barbaraj
      Love the colors on this one and how you have that umbrella out of bounds! Such happy and positive word art!
    • Karen
      I am having such fun with your challenges and I love the samples you're making! Love the little elements hanging over into the next space too!
    • designbylime
      I love this and it's such a fun challenge. Thanks for starting it :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: