bbymks5

Warm Wishes

Warm Wishes
bbymks5, Aug 7, 2017
Description:
Baby It's Cold Outside, Frostbite, Frozen in Time and Warm Wishes by Dawn Inskip
Artsy Journal #17 by SWL
KarenB, Gary Oxlade and Kimberly_Wade like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh that is so fun!! I love it!! Great photos and love how you used the torn paper in the center for journaling!! Love that stapled down trim, too!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @IntenseMagic Thank you!! Last year the entrance to a different part of Sun City had their palm trees lit up...but the colors they used made them look like lit matches :giggle I never could get down there to get photos, but I laughed every single time.
    • IntenseMagic
      @bbymks5 That's funny! I tell my family every year that I'm ditching our Christmas tree for a lighted palm tree and they get all butt hurt LOL One of these days, I'm gonna do it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Beautiful page & pics
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh this was a perfect choice for the challenge! What an interesting and fun page. Those cactus are so funny and the tree with the baubles actually looks amazing! Love your LO with the torn paper and rustic feel - and the little palm tree boy. Sounds like Arizona is a fun place to live. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @IntenseMagic There's a meme that you should look up Don't Put Lights on a Palm Tree hehehehe!!! Tell your family it could be much much worse than a lighted palm tree...you could bring home a Century Plant to use as a Christmas tree!! My parents did that in the late 60's very early 70's...talk about UGLY!!

@Gary Oxlade Thank you kind sir :)

@KarenB LOL!!! I wanted to do an AZ really is more than just cacti and dirt and do a 4 seasons page, but as I was rummaging through all of our photos I came across these and my original idea just flew out the window!! I really do love the funny things you see here around Christmas that desert rats could only appreciate LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).