amko22

waiting for buddies

waiting for buddies
amko22, Sep 16, 2012
Description:
Kit- Scenes From Real Life by One Little Bird
Font- KG Eyes Wide Open
September Template Challenge
journaling: Here you are waiting for one of your thereapist buddies to come play with you. Right now you have two sessions a day. One for 2.5 hours in the morning and another for the same amount of time in the afternoon.
    • mrsski07
      I love that you tilted the chevrons, and made the cut out of the paper! The photo is awesome. The sweet simplicity of this page really drew me in - it love it!
    • sarahbhb
      I love how you altered the template for this and that photo is is awesome, love how you captured this!
    • Tracyfish
      Love the cutout chevrons and that photo is priceless!
    • amandac
      Ok I totally love how you cut away the chevrons! What a fab idea!! Great page and your photo is cute as!
    • amko22
      Thank you, everyone! :)
    • christelle
      Great page! I love how you cut out the chevrons. How did you do it? I had a go (in PS CS5) after I saw your page but couldn't do it (I'm new to Photoshop!!)
    • amko22
      Originally, I was deleting the shape from the top layer and shadowing the whole top paper (and the other paper would have been in a layer underneath). Then Peppermint mentioned a neat trick on the Digi Show about using an inner shadow. Using an inner shadow is way easier! Especially since I tend to move things around a ton. For this particular layout, I merged all of the chevron shape layers together, clipped my paper to the top of that layer, and gave the chevron shape layer an inner shadow style. Hope that helps!
    • christelle
      thank you so much for that; I'll give it a go. you're a little star!! I was trying to cut the shape out of the paper using selection tool, but it would only let me select one part of the merged chevron; it was driving me potty!! you've just saved my sanity!!! LOL!
    • amko22
      Aww, I'm glad I could help!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    amko22
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: