Juliestcyr

Valiants Memorial

Valiants Memorial
Juliestcyr, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee April Showers (Dressed DOwn)
Allison Pennington - Notebook
Mommyish- Date Stamp Freebie
Mommyish Transparent Watercolour Action
As (almost) always Fiddle-Dee-Dee and Just Jaimee Shadow Styles, Mommyish Stylin' 207 - Stamps.
Fonts: Special Elite & Hillgates
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the page, as always with you, I want to come, take the time to zoom to read, and then bask in the beauty of your compositions.... love the photos, and love it that you have put into a record something that I am sure happens to most of us... I drove by the little fountain square (well, is actually a roundabout kind of thing ) the one just before the Hampstead overground station, where the festival was going on the day we met, I drove by every day for at least 5 years until I asked about it, and even so, trhe answer was a bit vague....so, now I see this and love so much what you did here, I'm gonna go google it and commit to make a page!!!!!! Love how inspiring you are to me... (and both Sarita & myself think you are inspiring as a woman & mother too!!!!!)
      gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @MrsPeel One of the ways scrapbooking has changed me, is that I am now taking time to pay attention to my surroundings. Your area of London is so interesting, with so many buildings from so many different eras. Oh, I have so much more to scrap from that London trip, including walking around Hampstead, and meeting you and Sarita!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      your shadows and dimension and realness is just so en pointe! i've starred at this way too long!
    • MrsPeel
      Oh I know about scrapbooking changing so much in us!!! I always paid attention to the surroundings because my two goals from when I was 5 were to travel and to be be a performer. When I got to start traveling on my own, I kept diaries and made notes, and then I was a tour guide for a few years....so kind of comes with the profession, but I know it changed the way I look at things...and in my mind, everything that happens takes the form of : what would be the best photo for this page LOL Looking forward to having you back, there are places around here that you can;'t access on foot that are gorgeous, like the roads that cross Homestead Heath, would be delighted to show you around!!!!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).