Ugh
scrapsandsass, May 13, 2016
Description:
Storyteller 2016 May: Sketched Templates Add-on - Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2016 May: Bad Day Cards Add-on - Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2016 May: Collection - Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2016 May: Stacked cards Add-on - Just Jaimee
    • Chippi
      Perfect title for this page! Some doctors just don't want to listen. My mother-in-law has suffered with Lymes disease for more than 15 years but all the doctors refused to acknowledge it as that and diagnose her, one even told her straight out that there is no Lymes in Australia. She has finally found a doctor that is on her side and actually trying to help and things are going better. I wish this for you too.
      Great page all around, I hope you find a doctor that will listen and help you, and well done for not punching him!
    • Mira Jurecka
      Very very nice! Love the color combo! Haha for Your safety! Gorgeous!
    • lizziet5
      Love the 'for your safety' quip!
    • scrapsandsass
      @lizziet5 Jaimee is a genius with her "bad day" cards. :) Thanks for commenting.
    • Lor
      Ugh is right!! A terrible situation... I pray you are able to find a doctor that will listen, so frustrating. Though a hard top, you scrapped it perfectly! Great composition and I luv the tuck embellies adding great depth! :-)
    • carilyne
      Love this. I need a few bad day pages, so I may scraplift. I love your little clustered areas. (I couldn't read it, but hope you find the right doctor --from the comments). Thanks for sharing the down days too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    scrapsandsass
    Date:
    May 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).