lgrieveson_textual_3_2
nbk-04-springbreak-ABP-09
paulakesselring_vintagepieces4 (38)
nbk-streetwise-alpha-watercolor
Font: Jackson Junior
Photo: Mine
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhhhhh my dear girl, you always, always have the gift of getting to my heart, with beauty, awesome taste, artful compositions and when you explain me your train of thoughts to arrival to the page (like you did this time in the forum) my heart sings and life become4s a bit more beautiful every time!!!!!!!! Funny thing, the "camera" in the phones..... we have two excellent DSLR here.... have not used them in almost two years..... sometimes I think is sad, sometimes I think is convenient .... I'm slow these days and the double sided thing of technology sometimes gets me down...but then I think, if we didn't have all these technology... I wouldn't ever have met people like you.....and learn, and rejoice in all this interaction full of memory and beauty.... LOVE the page, love your absolutely awesome , seamless blending f that frame, gorge3ous typography....another signature master piece!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Cynthia, you are too kind. YOU are the one who inspires ME! I think many of us at TLP have sort of symbiotic relationships! Anyway, glad this made you happy. Yes, my wonderful Canon DSLR lives in a bag on a shelf in a closet. I took it with me to Canyonlands a couple years ago so I could use the BIG zoom lens. That worked out. But after spending a month re-learning how to use it before we went on that trip, I have to admit that the "normal" shots taken with my iPhone ALL looked better than the similar shots I took with the DSLR. Same dilemma for me. Convenience almost always takes the day.
    • redplaid3
      So whimsical with the nursery rhyme and that cut away frame/mask is perfect for picture. I love spring and I love daffodils!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).