zinzilah

200228_John01

200228_John01
zinzilah, Mar 3, 2020
Description:
LBW M3 Jan 15, K.Jensen Stringbats hexagon, JJ St2019, Mommyish I've got a plan
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What awesome Cake Pops! And I love your journaling along a path.
    • MrsPeel
      how amazing that he produces things like these!!!!! Andy taught me all I know about British cuisine (if you can say there is anything typical British LOL) but never made desserts like these!!!! I love the [age, Olga, as always, you come up with originality and beauty, love that you went for such a` gorgeous geometrical way, the photo is full of light and the text path is perfection!!!! Of course you are welcome to make another [page if you want to (always welcome inspiration from you!!!!!) I need to catch up properly with your gallery... I wasn't around for most of 2019, and I am slower now, but getting there... :) Hope the family is well !!!!!! gorgeous page, my friend!!!! [​IMG]
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, I miss you when you are not around, 2019 has been horrible for us, too. I am scrapping through some issues, and others craftily try to avoid, not ready yet. Hope this will be a healthier, and more fun year for both of us.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      indeed...... hey, you know that, if feeling like venting or just shout a bit, I am here... I find it easier to talk to my scrappers friends than to my life time friends, whom I adore and talk regularly, but at times I just feel more ...understood... not sure that is the word, but sometimes it helps more than my therapist LOL now seriously, you know I talk a lot, but I can listen/read, so, I'm here if ever. Huggzzzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    534.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).