all for two little peas to grow
Me into We.
Now two weeks of wait-and-see
holding my heart hostage
But no such thing as too much faith
or too many dreams
praying two lifetimes of happiness begin
Today.
Designer Credits: Flight Plan No. 18, Frame It Up Everyday, and Time Capsule by One Little Bird;
Fresh by One Little Bird & Sahlin Studio; Fairytale by One Little Bird & Paislee Press; Worn by One Little Bird & Sahlin Studio; Storyteller by One Little Bird & Paislee Press; Tabbed Folders and In The City Alpha by Sahlin Studio; Sweet & Tart by Paislee Press.
    • christina
      Wow. This is beautiful! The page, the words.... storytelling at its best. Thanks for sharing your journey :beat
    • Sara
      Your journaling is brilliant. Emotive, honest, so rich in your heart for hope. This is indeed storytelling at its best. Just beautiful. So very beautiful.
    • amandaresende
      wow!! this is beyond beautiful!! love the subtle colors and the journaling! welcome again :-)
    • Peppermint
      I adore how you centered your journaling around the "2" - it's pure genius. This is a beautiful page, and I don't know how far into the 2 weeks of waiting you are right now - but I wish you all the luck in the world!
    • lynning
      Beautiful amazing page!! Adding you to my prayer list of "Moms-In-Waiting"!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    scrappup32
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: