KAPOH

Turning-Autumn

Turning-Autumn
KAPOH, Oct 6, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING:
Turning Autumn
Autumn is a time of "turning" in nature: leaves turning colors; temperatures turning colder; days turning shorter. When I was little, I remember the skies used to be nearly black with flocks of birds "turning" south. Where have all the migrating birds gone? Do they just stay "home?" Not even the Canada Goose leaves the area any more.
QUOTE: "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
CREDITS: PHOTO: "Tree with Maple Leaves" by Valiphotos at Pexels; KIT: "Autumn is Here" by Kristin Aagard; QUOTE: from "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maud Montgomery; FONTS: Comic Sans; Mariah

1. I like the "turning" of nature as autumn comes; but what happened to all of the migrating birds?
2. The 5 rectangular stripes on the left are the autumn colors for me.
3. The wood grain on the colors speaks of the fall to me.
LynnG likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh wow! the bold autumn stripes are perfect here and the textures are spot on! The world is such a strange place at the moment, with different natural patterns changing, but I had to have a little giggle about the last part of your journaling about where the migrating birds have gone..... "Do they just stay 'home'?" ... maybe they are being Covid friendly! lol! Fabulous work!!
    • Lillyia
      I enjoyed reading your journaling. The birds staying home gave me a chuckle as well. Interesting observation, but a true one. My favorite part is your theme of "Turning". You mentioned much more than just the obvious turning of the leaves - which gave me pause to reflect.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      It's all about the trees in autumn so that wood texture for your color palette is perfect. Love your autumn observations.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).