Claire Grantham

AJ Monthly Muse: October 2020 Week 1: Autumn Light

AJ Monthly Muse: October 2020 Week 1: Autumn Light
Claire Grantham, Oct 6, 2020
Description:
Have you ever seen a challenge and counted down the minutes at work until you could make what is in your head? LOL that was me today with this one.
I am not sure you can read my journaling, so here it is -
I am often up early to go to the gym and there is absolutely nothing like the early morning Autumn light. I love it and I can’t resist taking photos of it. Infact I do think it encourages me to go to the gym early, so I can soak it in before it disappears.
I met the 3 prompts like this -
1. Tell me what you like (or dislike) about this particular season - My title and my journaling explain this.
2. CHOOSE a colour palette that YOU feel represents this particular season for YOU. I chose oranges, reds and golds, because it feels like the colour of the light I like so much
3. Include a texture(s) or geometrics shape(s) that represent this particular season for YOU. I used textured paper, paint and my title alpha has texture. All of it felt like the texture of leaves to me.
I used -
Just Jaimee - Storyteller Sept 2020
PRD - Unscripted elements
NBK - Art Crush 31 paper mix
Lisa B likes this.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful - the colors you chose compliment your picture perfectly
    • wombat146
      *sigh* what a stunning and beautiful layout! LOVE the colour palette you have chosen to work with and the all of the textures are so divine!!! love!! Your journaling about the Autumn light resonates with me as well....... I love the soft afternoon glow in Autumn, it gives everything such a dreamy soft feel to it. Brilliant layout and so very happy that you enjoyed the challenge!
    • LynnG
      I love to think of you dreaming this up through the day, and ending up with such a gorgeous result :-)
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @wombat146 @LynnG for your lovely comments, I was so happy to hit my desk after work to create this page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    341.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).