https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-maybe.html
DSD Newsletter Freebie alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
photo: Unsplash
font: Phorssa
Inspired by I am Nobody who are you? by Dominic Beyeler
[​IMG]
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Wow...such a fantastic artistic LO...amazing job!
      [​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      fantistic layout! love the design! :)

kisses bart
      cinderella likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great AJ page. Love the alpha used in Nobody
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OK, lets start with the positive.... which is that the page is, as always with you, a fabulous, spectacular art piece which deserves to be highlighted, so I ll come back to Froggy Fave it, if I do now, I will never finish comment in the other pages...... anyway, again, this is AWESOME , the blend of the face into the fabulous background, the paints and the lettering that is amazing, those triangular arrows, everything is powerful and beautiful in that dramatic way of yours sometimes ......of course you know I will now tell you off, right?
      You are NOT nobody...... you are most certainly one of the most amazing artists in the whole industry, not just here..... and, you well said it in the forum : you are MY SCRAP DAUGHTER!!!!!!! but above all, you are a warrior, we are one of those people who is constantly in battle, I can see me many years ago in you, so I tell you, you are beautiful inside and out, you are talented beyond words, hold on to that, your art and the growth you are having through it, and you will not be looking back like I have bee for a while beating myself for not have been able to recognize all the positive things I had, I was, .... so, once again, this is awesome and I love you!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    420.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).