trekmom

Topaz And George Best Buddies Forever Joy's Dog Tail Kit

Topaz And George Best Buddies Forever Joy's Dog Tail Kit
trekmom, Mar 27, 2021
Description:
I only used the kit from Forever Joy called Dog Tails.
I also used from Pink Reptiles Designs, kit called Cattitude, word strip Mine, heart felt, sp 10, title 1 and 3, Phrases3.
I'm using a new program so forgive for missing anything.
I love it, even though we no longer have a dog. Topaz truly thought that George was her baby, a 65 pound Husky Australian Shepard mix thought this kitten was hers. This is why George never left this house, he was supposed to be my daughter Kelly's cat.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww what a sweet photo! Love this design and that fun pattern! The greenery is beautiful!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic Thank you, you understand why I couldn't separate these two when my Kelly moved after college.
    • IntenseMagic
      @trekmom Oh for sure!! We had a big lab mix and cat like that. When the dog passed, the cat mourned for months. They were so close.
      G.J. and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic yes, you're so right. George was miserable without his buddy, his girl, Topaz. I had to donate all of Topaz's things to the shelter because George was searching everywhere for her. It breaks your heart, doesn't it?
      G.J. and IntenseMagic like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      trekmom likes this.
    • G.J.
      Beautiful photo, I'm so sad knowing Topaz is no longer here, I can imagine George sorrow. I had a female cat that when her kitties passed away, for some illness, she cried so bad, that it was visible all those tears running thru her beautiful face. There's people believe cats don't have feelings, but isn't true, actually cats are very sensitive. My furbaby girl when see me lying on the bed, carry food to my bed, lol. a pity I don't like the tuna, lol, but I thank the meaning, and I love her deeply.
      trekmom likes this.
    • G.J.
    • trekmom
      @G.J. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love that your cat tries to feed you, ours does too. We bought him stuffed rats from Ikea and he carries them all over the house. It's quite hilarious. He makes little chirps with a mouth full of stuffed Ikea rat. Animals have feelings, the know loss for sure. Topaz lived a very long time for a big dog of 65 pounds, 13 and half years. This will make you laugh, before Covid, my daughter and her fiancé brought their dog to our house. George saw this over excited pup named Winston and turned right into Halloween cat. Then he realized he was safe and lay back down to rest. I haven't seen them since, and now those crazy kids have 2 dogs, Winston and Franklin!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      lol, @trekmom thank you so much for sharing the story of Winston and George, I'm still laughing while I imagine the scene.
      I do believe, same like you, that animals know loss, they mourn, weep and feel, just they are not able to express all those feelings with words. Take very good care sweet lady, wishing you a very beautiful day and a wonderful week ahead!
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).