lulyg14

TLP_Template

TLP_Template
lulyg14, May 6, 2022
Description:
Using Template Challenge and Just Jaimee's May 2022 Storyteller and Storyteller Pocket Cards
    • bellbird
      love the messy painted wood background & hope you enjoy the return to full office life!
      [​IMG]
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That is a long time to be out. Yay to life getting back to normal again! I love the grunginess of your layout.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @bellbird enjoy might be a strong word but it is nice to see my friends again in real life!
      bellbird likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @garrynkim I’m all for getting back to normal for sure
    • cfile
      You look beautiful Luly and I love how you used the template to make it your own. So glad you are happy to get back to the office and readjusting to the new norm... it is so hard for change but it is nice too to come home and relax. I just never wanted to work from home. I am glad I retired way before the pandemic. I don't know how I would have done it! Love your page and all the gesso on the background. Thank you for playing along with the May Template challenge! Well done!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @cfile I actually like working remote much more than I would have thought - my dogs certainly like me being home!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).