lulyg14

TLP_Inspiration

TLP_Inspiration
lulyg14, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
Using Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art kit No. 4, Pocket Art Stash builder (recolored) and Just Jaimee camera March 2020 Storyteller
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      congratulations to your son and his fiance Luly!!! I love how you added the quote here and seeing how it inspired your page. The happiness your son and future DIL reflect here is pure joy! Wishing them all the best with their life together! Thank you for playing along with the Aug Inspiration challenge.. your page is beautiful!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I love how this layout tells the story! Fabulous photos, and beautifully placed elements. I love that quote too. Wonderful :)
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • Sokee
      Congratulations!! How much fun you made your design to match the occasion!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @cfile@KarenB @Sokee - thank you for your kind words! I immediately thought about this kit as I was taking the pictures! I fell in love with it - but didn't have the right photos until now. It came together super quick - which means it was meant to be - just like the 2 of them!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).