Nemla

Inspiration-challenge-August

Inspiration-challenge-August
Nemla, Aug 23, 2020
Description:
I am really into vintage photos of Lady photographers at the moment. This one is a download from Library of congress ( details on thepage.
All done with Little Butterfly wings kits, since I am using her kits for the challenges this month. ;
Free as a bird ;Little Butterfly wings
All the basics Little Butterfly wings
Black and white ;Little Butterfly wings
Tropical paradise ; Little Butterfly wings
The everyday Little Butterfly wings
LynnG likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      I LOVE the photo! I really love vintage cameras, etc....such a great LO =)
      Nemla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun page. I love the vintage photo and then the filmstrip identifying who, where, when. The modern magazines add an interesting touch and your journaling is so true. Always on the search ...
      Nemla likes this.
    • Lillyia
      What a great idea for your page! Never thought about women photographers. It's so much more common to hear about the men. I really like the background in this layout -the color, the worn look, the subtlety of the flowers - it's all just so vintagy - I know that's not a word, but I hope you know what I mean. :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page, love your wonderful idea!
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great old photo of the woman photographer... the vintage photos really make me smile! I really love the quote and all the extractions of the photography magazines. What a great take on the challenge Vivi.. Love this! Thanks for playing along with the Aug Inspiration Challenge!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).