nbk-hello-artBrush1

rjefferies-rituals-evening-paper2

rjefferies-letitgo-mma-paint06 copy

JenMaddocksDesigns_Travel_airplane

cbj_liaa_pageblendits1

Title Ocean Rush DEMO
LynnG and cinderella like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the silhouette of the plane over the photo of the land below... super cool!
    • flowersgal
      Okay so are you going to tell us the secret of upgrading for a few dollars? First class would be nice but we aren't doing any kind of flying these days or for the forseeable future. Love the airplane and its tilt and the large background of the ground with the earthy colors. Nice.
    • easyeyes4you
      @flowersgal This is Alaska Airlines... I forget what it is called, but it is a little upgrade offered when you book, for about $15 a leg... You are allowed to load early, get special treats and that sort of thing... Only way, I go now... of course like everyone else, I am NOT going now... bummer.. I wanted to this summer!!! I have NO idea how you guys have the time to read all the words everyone writes.. My hat is off to you!!!! Happy Flying!
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love this great perspective!
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Liz and I love the photo of the silhouette plane on an angle.. so cool and loved reading your journaling.. I love first class as well, but we only upgrade to do that if we are going from the east coast of the US to the west coast, otherwise it is coach :) I love how the quote inspired you and love what you did with your page! Thanks for playing along with the Aug Inspiration challenge. Well done! ( I miss Jill :( )
    • easyeyes4you
      @cfile You lost me... Jill??? Thanks for all your lovely words... Read my reply to Flowersgirl about how to get first class treatment in coach...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @easyeyes4you Jill was CBJ your page blender.. she passed away about 2-3 years ago. :) lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).