Bagheertje

TLP-MOC-day20

TLP-MOC-day20
Bagheertje, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs: Feeling Blue elements & papers
R Jefferies: M3 Jan19 bundle
font: Arial Narrow & Franklin Gothic Demi Cond.
photo: personal: photo hearingaid: Pixabay
text:
As help to have less problems with tinnitus, I was given hearing aids. They are not ordinary hearing aids, they are noise generators, they emit a constant noise that distracts my attention from the whistle that I hear all the time. Although this tone is not very loud (4dB) to me it seems much louder and it is very disturbing. In addition, I also got an explanation about the origin of the tinnitus and how to deal with it, when I suffer the most and why. Emotions in particular increase the tinnitus. I also had 2 conversations with a psychologist in connection with dealing with tinnitus. After 2 months of using the devices, I do not use them so often anymore. I have discovered a website on the internet that also gives such 'white noise' sounds, in combination with nature sounds, and I use these now when I work on the computer. During the daytime, when there is noise, I do not have that much trouble anymore, only in the evening or when I work on the computer in silence. After 3 months I have to decide whether to purchase the devices, but I do not think I will do it. I find €1400 too much.
KittyY likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, that is terribly expensive and if you have found something that is better at making your quiet computer time bearable, i agree that you should go with that. Great story telling, delightful take on the challenge.
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • Cristina
      Yikes that is very pricey indeed. I'm sorry you have to deal with this!
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • *gina*
      I'm so sorry you have to deal with this - thank you for telling your story - great page
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Leuk om je journaling in het nederlands te lezen! Prachtige layout heb je erbij gemaakt!
      Groetjes Ellen
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Interesting... I need hearing aids, but not ready to deal with them yet.. Tried some about 3 years ago... of course you did not need them for hearing... sounds s if you have found some work arounds.... Nice page....
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • jesskab
      I'm so sorry you've had to go through this! You've told the story wonderfully. Thank you s much for joining the storyteller challenge!
      Bagheertje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Bagheertje
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).