Genniejoy

January 19 Photography Challenge - Reflection

January 19 Photography Challenge - Reflection
Genniejoy, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
Credits Kim Jensen - Key to Happiness and Lyn Grieveson – Messy Pockets 8 template
    • StefanieS
      We are also renovating, and I get so tired of the noise and mess. Would love to see your after photos too. The space looks amazing before.
    • Genniejoy
      @Eyeore We have never renovated before, I'm a bit worried about the dust in our bedroom as the bed is so close to the bathroom. I'm allergic to dust, it gives me asthma. Hopefully it won't be too bad for very long! The end result is going to be amazing! :)
    • IntenseMagic
      I love that you were able to use your bathroom reno for your photos!! Super fun to have the before photos!! Looking forward to seeing the progress!!!
      Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!! :heartlub
    • Tree City
      OMG, we have a huge en suite bathroom, and our Jacuzzi has that same setup (huge tiled box with odd angles). I never use it and I haaaaate how odd it looks in what is otherwise a nice bathroom (former owners updated both vanities/counters/sinks and light fixtures). Can't wait to do what you're doing and just gut it (though I'm sure I'll be waiting a long time lol!) What a great idea for this challenge and good luck with the reno!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).