Dady

MOC 20 - Storytelling

MOC 20 - Storytelling
Dady, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
It's About Time: TODAY | collab from TLP's designers

Journaling:
Here is the story of this coffee grinder:
I always saw this coffee grinder in my mother's kitchen and she took great care of it, even though an electric coffee grinder had replaced it!
Mom was telling me stories about this coffee grinder. As a little girl, she liked to see her grandmother use it, and she especially liked grinding coffee with it.
She particularly loved a song she sang loudly while casting the coffee, much to the despair of her grandmother who found she was singing too loudly and badly and who asked her to sing more softly but mother took pleasure in continuing to sing so loudly.
Mom had a very pretty voice and I suspect she had purposely sing loudly and badly to tease her grandmother, whom she adored.
Now this coffee grinder stands in my kitchen at a place of choice, like mom, I take good care of it and I hope that this coffee grinder will continue to stay in the family at a good place and that this little story will follow .
Ga_L likes this.
    • StefanieS
      What an awesome heirloom, I love that you added your treasured memories to it, great story telling thanks for sharing it so beautifully.
    • *gina*
      great page and story - love it!
    • jesskab
      Such a wonderful story! What a wonderful heirloom & story to go with it. Thank you so much for joining the storyteller challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).