Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Frames in Fours
Sabrina's Creations - Do It For Yourself
Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage
Pink Reptile Designs - Inkpad Stamped Alpha
Mommyish- Stylin' 207 (Stamps)
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Shadow Style
    • bellbird
      so adorable and i love them in the cluster frame like this with the leaves scattered around and how you've threaded the slide frame - we have not-so-little, free library boxes around town here but not in front of people's houses - they're red boxes about the size of an old fashioned fridge- i may be a bit of a hypocritcial germaphobe though and haven't really gone too close to them to see what literature they house but then i'll happily borrow books from inside the actual library, i do support the idea though and love your page
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @bellbird I have to say I wondered how those books fare through the change of seasons.
      bellbird likes this.
    • fanon
      great page with adorable photos and beautiful layout !
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • bellbird
      Its sad but i think people could just leave whatever rubbish in them, they aren't really policed & some are in out of the way spots. Ours look like a vending machine (metal & glass) but we don't have your temp extremes. There was a series here (in the vein of The Office) called The Librarians (not the Noah Wiley adventure sort) & the opening credits always ended with someone putting something random (both humourous & gross) in the out of hours return shute & a family friend who works parttime in a library said it's so true, & ppl are idiots so it makes me wary of those boxes!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • amandaresende
      just beautiful!!!!! love the paper stripes, leaves and photos!!!!! thanks for playing along with the June BYOC challenge!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).