CurrentFavoritesJune2018BYOCC
AnotherAmanda, Jun 5, 2018
Description:
June 2018 -BYOC Challenge
Fonts - Dragon is Coming, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - Every day you have to line up your trucks and trains to play with them. These wooden trucks from Target are currently your favorite things to play with every single day. Other toys might get your attention for a little bit, but you always come back to these ones. Journaling June 5, 2018
Elements and Papers - Bon Voyage Alpha (Pink Reptile Design), Tiny Joy (Just Jaimee), Do It For Yourself (Sabrina's Creations), Wildflowers (Mommyish)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
    • jenn mccabe
      wonderful story telling. does your little one line them up like that? my son always did that with his vehicles! love your title work!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @jenn mccabe He does. He lines them up sometimes next to each other like in the picture others days he does single file lines. He likes to switch things up.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • fanon
      i love the photo and the storytelling. I love the layout and the choice of the papers. great page
    • amandaresende
      LOVE what you did with the papers here and the cute photo! thanks for playing along with the June BYOC challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    803 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).