Cherylndesigns

June BYOC Challenge

June BYOC Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 4, 2018
Description:
I love this happy picture from my granddaughter's graduation and knew I wanted to use it when I saw this template.

Credits: SwL_Contour_Template 2; etc_dan_sitaspell_pp12; lbw_staygolden_pp04; lbw_staygolden_sol11; lbw_staygolden_sol05; bbonneville_eavol9_spring_fullbloom.
wvsandy and bbymks5 like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a great photo! i love the papers and colors you chose for this template - really compliments your photo! congrats to her!
    • Cherylndesigns
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that template, sorry I didn't pick it up when it was on sale. It was intimidating to me, but I've seen such awesome pages with it, including this one. I would have never paired it with a graduation pic, but you have managed to pull it off beautifully! :beat
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much! I was a little intimidated myself, but glad I grabbed it. It was very different and fun to put together. I fell in love with that black print paper!
    • bbymks5
      What a great photo, she'll cherish this one for a lifetime!! Beautiful layout!
    • amandaresende
      this is really beautiful!!!! I am in love with the fab photo and how the whole page turned out! just wow! thanks for playing along with the June BYOC challenge!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bbymks5 Thanks so much! She loves my pages. She hasn't seen this one yet, so it will be a surprise. I've been telling her that I'm experimenting with my art.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @amandaresende Thank you so much! I just loved this photo and how happy my granddaughter (and all the kids) looked. There was SO much to choose from in this month's BYOC that I had reign myself in. Haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    336.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).