spcoggs

Time to Say Goodbye

Time to Say Goodbye
spcoggs, Jun 15, 2018
Description:
Our final morning on the Disney Fantasy. For the June Inspiration challenge, I used the word time in my journaling and it's in the Mickey Mouse Club Farewell Song I quoted on the yellow painted journaling card.

Credits: Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 1 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse At Sea Bundle, Classic Elements, No 2 Papers, Princess Elements and Fantasy Enamel Pins by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      saying goodbye is the hard part! love yourmix of photos and story here and that cute dumbo pin is perfect with your final glimpse!
    • cfile
      This is such a great PL AND Inspiration challenge page. I am of the Mickey Mouse club generation and I used to sing it as a kid along with Annette & Jimmy :) Love the monitor photo as you were leaving the ship.. I bet the kids had a fun and fantastic time. Sad leaving Port Canaveral (My Dad used to live practically around the corner and we would go to the port alot).. Beautiful arranged photos and I love the journaling and journal cards. Perfect to put the MMC song on the JC for your cruise ending. Thanks for playing along with the inspiration challenge. I love the pin of the elephant for Dumbo too. Sweet Page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).