meterr

June Inspiration Challenge

June Inspiration Challenge
meterr, Jun 16, 2018
Description:
From his 1st day of kindergarten to his last day of 7th grade! School has flown by, but he wants it to move even faster! School is not easy for him in the social sense as he has autism and anxiety. Everyone is kind to him, he just doesn't feel comfy anywhere but home. He gets good grades (his work is scaled down a bit in his regular classes and he has one special ed math class) and is never a problem at school, but it's just not his favourite place.

Credit to
Paula Kesselring School Papers
Shalin Studio School Ephemera
Just Jaimee Like A Boss
Dan Inskip Blog Freebie Papers Pack 1
    • cfile
      This is such a great inspiration challenge page. I love the "then and now" comparison photos and I love the journaling. The layering of papers and shadowing is fabulous here. I am sorry he is not loving school but so glad to hear he gets good grades and tries his best. As you said time flies, and the next 5 years will go quickly :) This is a wonderful page! I love the school milk tickets too... wow I remember when the cart would come around to the classrooms with the milk containers :) Great choice of elements and great composition. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).