Fiddle-Dee-Dee - All Of Me Loves {DD}
Lynn Grieveson - Busy Days - elements
Forever Joy - Rise and Shine
Forever Joy - Little Things
MPM - Foundation

Word count Dutch: 180
Word count English: 175

Journaling translated:
See here the play set my grandpa made and welded himself. On the photo it’s already finished, but needs to be painted because this isn’t looking pretty. Blue and white if I can remember correctly. I can also remmeder that I wanted to lift one of the beams when I was laying next to the house and I dropped it on my toe. Obviously it was much too heavy for me to lift and it was very painful, but I couldn’t tell anyone because I was not allowed to touch it. It was such an awesome part of my youth. It had place for two swings (or hoops) and next to it a chin up bar. It wasn’t even finished and I was already hanging from it. lol! The chin up bar was also the perfect place for a fort: a sheet over it and something heavy on the ends and voila! We kept it in our garden for a very long time. Until all of us were definitely grown out of childhood and beyond.
    • Iowan
      How neat that Grandpa made it, and what great reminiscences you have of it. Nice paint use and perfect sprinkling of ellies. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    313.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).