Kegger

Jan 31 - Then + Now

Jan 31 - Then + Now
Kegger, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
2 photos - Check
150 words of journaling (212):

Even though it has only been three years since these two photos were taken, you wouldn’t know the amount of life lived between that time. Then, we were in Hong Kong, and we’d only just begun, three months into our journey and now, we are settled back into the UK, after having seen so much life, having bought our own place and having got married since.. Then, we seemed young, and now, we seem even more ready for adventure because really, even though then, and now, we can’t drive, it still amuses me that these photos were taken in a car at Disneyland. Then and now, driving is still at parks only! Someday no doubt we’ll learn to drive, but its not as if we don’t have many other things to fill our time/ I know it amuses those around us that we’ve done so many major life milestones, but I actually love that this is something that keeps us unique. It’ not been a problem yet, and maybe it will be in the future, I don’t know. But you are my partner, whether that is in driving fake cars or real. Then we were just starting and now we are on the road, where we will end up, who really knows?

Dates marked: 2014 & 2017
Scrap products - Check

Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Real-Life-In-Pockets-Valentine-s-I-Love-You-Harder-Collection.html
    • bestcee
      I love how you did the journaling! And how you reflected on the driving issue! You are adorable in both photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).