staciahall

Three Generations

Three Generations
staciahall, Jul 23, 2011
Description:
I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a long time.
Template - Life Documented 1 by Sara Gleason, Papers and elements - Grandma's Dresser, Vintage Vogue, My Happiness, So Grateful, Enjoy the Moment and Love Life all by Sahlin Studio, Font - Century Gothic
    • HeatherB
      What a fantastic photo from the '70s - and great colours too - the mustard yellow against the blues, greens, and pinks just seems so 1970s too! Beautifully done!
    • Cristina
      I love the colors of this page, the are just perfect for this vintage photo!! So beautiful!
    • 4noisyboys
      Oh man...I have gobs of photos from the 70's...LOVE this! I think every home must've had the wood paneled walls too! What a precious photos...beautifully scrapped and the colors and elements are just perfect!
      [​IMG]
    • amandaresende
      I kissed the frog
    • amandaresende
      such a gorgeous page! love this!
    • Kimpson
      gorgeous! what a great photo! and such a beautiful way to preserve it!
    • Karen
      Oh I just love multi generation photos! What a treasure! I love how you've scrapped it and that you took care to note who everyone was. Not just their names, but their relationships to each other. Perfect!
    • Sara
      I just adore this photo Stacia!! I looove to see family history documented so I really have a soft spot for photos that capture that..the multi generational story here is just beautiful! And what a beautiful scrap of it! Wonderful vintagey vibe and use of color! Brilliant!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    staciahall
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: