StefanieS

this life

this life
StefanieS, Feb 2, 2021
Description:
For the Inspiration Challenge,
I used Mixed Media Monthly M3 When no one is watching kit by Paula Kesselring, Lynn Grieveson Designs, Rachel Jeffries and Little Butterfly Wings.
Authenticity by Lynn Grieveson Designs and
Keep on Dreaming by NBK Designs.
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the circle for your photo and the pretty clusters.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • marijke
      Love your take on the challenge! Also love the brushwork and the stitches!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • trekmom
      Your photo is terrific. Your toenails look so pretty, well pedicured, cute shoes too. Thank you for doing your part to keep this virus at bay. This page is done so well, love the edging and the photo in a circle with the cluster by it. Great page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is awesome! What a striking layout. I love the photo, the circle, the page design, the colors and all the pretty clusters. Your journal is spot on! Beautiful work.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo and the circle crop, the journaling, the plaid paper, everything! Great page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Pretty page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your paint behind the plaid paper and that great shoe photo and journaling!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jk703
      Such a great reminder to keep on doing our part! I love the color scheme you chose, and the little bird element!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      Perfect xx
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).