patsyt

These-Are-The-Facts

These-Are-The-Facts
patsyt, Oct 20, 2016
Description:
For The Record by Forever Joy Designs
Big Ideas by One Little Bird
n33, jjpederson125 and MrsPeel like this.
    • bestcee
      I love that font! I think murder and moonshine are a tad different! What a neat take on the journaling challenge to include genealogy facts!
      patsyt and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      this is a really great photoless page (which is a big compliment from me b/c it's not a style i am naturally drawn to) The use of the elements around the border really makes it visually interesting and it all helps tell your story & yep, i agree perfect font choice - glad u got your family story straight!
      patsyt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Patsy this is so amazing!!!!!!!!!! Your pages always make my heart sing but I don't think I have seen you journaling so much, this is so amazingly well done!!!! and so interesting!!!!!! and it was your birthday? I know I see notification somewhere and then my mushed up brain forgets..... always a delight seeing you around here!!!!!!! Hugggzzz
      patsyt likes this.
    • beszteri
      Gorgeous page, Patsy, good to see you here! :)
      patsyt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is really cool! I love all the journaling you did about your Genealogy finds & surprises ... and such a clever design too! Glad it was moonshine, not murder. :)
      patsyt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so drawn to your page and the subject. The story you tell is riveting and way cool too! I really love how you popped little bits around the story too..just one amazing page!
      patsyt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing story and this is the perfect font choice for a report! Nice use of elements that support your story. What a cool page!
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      @MrsPeel You are right! I don't usually do a lot of journaling. Genealogy seems to get my journaling genes going!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    patsyt
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).