corsicar

10 of my favorite things

10 of my favorite things
corsicar, Oct 20, 2016
Description:
Currently TLP blog hop - Sara Gleason, Kaye Winiecki Designs, Amy Wolff Designs, Forever Joy Designs, Valerie Wibbens, Allison Pennington, Pink Reptile Designs
Amber LaBau - Date Stamps
Fiddle-dee-dee Designs - Ten Things (dressed up)
Fonts - Pea Swimmy Script, DJB Mandy, Broadway Copyist
    • bellbird
      well overdoseing on THAT sounds like a good way to go to me anyway!- love the flower cluster with the 'today' and the title breaking the list design
      corsicar likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love how you complied this list and scrapped it. that big 10 and mixing of fonts/alphas to create the title is genius ... i love it! the collage of photos looks great with some overlapping. love this!
      corsicar likes this.
    • beszteri
      I always adore multiphoto layouts, and this one is gorgeous! :) I love your list too!
      corsicar likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh just like the 10 commandments, having God first! I am cheering you on and agreeing with you too! love this page, the spirit, the joy and how beautiful it is also! and wow to the piano outside photo! wow
      corsicar likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos supporting each of your 10 items on your list and I especially like your title work. Wonderful list!
      corsicar likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Love #1 ~ well, really, love all of your list. Gorgeously scrapped!
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).