solid purple paper from All Good Things by Dawn Inskip
white paper from Downtown collab by Ninigoesdigi and Pink Reptile
twenty sixteen word art from Countdown Day 10 by Just Jaimee
most of the word strips and cards from Snarky Snippets Books by Quirky Heart
I'm Doing This For Me word strip from Dreams Goals by Dawn Inskip
black alpha from Heimili by Pink Reptile Designs
KAagard_Goodnight_Stars_8
    • bellbird
      great spread - the tilted covers look really good and i love the added stars/rating?! and how u kept the title alpha going in the numbering
    • bestcee
      I love this! What a cool thing to be able to look back at! I love how you added the dates you were reading them too.
    • cfile
      very cool!! Love your 2 pager with all the books you read! I ued to do that and some how got lost on that! I will have to do that again beginning 2017!!! I love the mixture of kits you used and the big block alpha.. you really combined a lot here!! Wonderful!
    • michelepixels
      Thanks everyone! I love when challenges inspire great ideas like this. :)
      Yes @bellbird the stars are the ratings I gave the books on Goodreads at the time I recorded reading them. I was indecisive about going to the trouble of adding the stars, especially when I didn't find a star I liked and I was getting tired because it was midnight. :giggle But then I found this scatter and with the eraser tool I edited all 17 copies of it to correspond to the correct rating for each book. And when I was done I liked it a lot so I'm glad I did it, and glad I don't have a busy day today after staying up so late. :)
      @cfile Goodreads made this page possible. All of my journaling, except the very last box which I composed after creating most of the page, came from my reviews and the book descriptions on Goodreads. I also downloaded the book images from Goodreads. I'm going to keep using Goodreads; it's awesome!
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! What a wonderful 2-page spread of the books you've read and I like how you used the star scatter for your book ratings. I like the little tilts to the book covers too.
    • HeatherB
    • londoncuppa
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    340.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).