redplaid3

The pieces of my life

The pieces of my life
redplaid3, Sep 4, 2020
Dalis, Claire Grantham, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty image, lovely layering
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • marnel
      Great art piece, the layering andplacement is perfect.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • marijke
      Awesome piece of art! Well done!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful page Linda.. Love the photoless page and the layering, the stitches and the flower on the woman' hat.. Gorgeous page!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      I love this!!! So gorgeous! Love all the layering!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created, and congratulations on a well deserved GSO!!
      Thank you so much for playing with me!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • RJMJ
      GORGEOUS!...I Love This!...So Soft & Pretty!...I Love Your WA Too!...This Speaks To My Heart!...LOVE!...Congrats On The GSO Too!...So Sweet!...
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, what can I say? I have to confess I tend not to Froggy Fave the pages of challenges I host, especially when is the Muse, when I know so many grab my heart and I think I may not be fair if I don't Froggy Fave at least 3/4 of the people who play..... but.... I saw this at the GSO, and LOVE LOVE LOVE that @Claire Grantham who is one of our new team members there, took it there... I HAVE to share with everyone now!!!!! You know, Linda, that you have a especial place in my heart. People like you strengthen my Faith, make my life more beautiful with your art, pages and also with the person you are, you helped me through some tough times, not sure you even realise how important you are to me....and I am delighted in seeing how much you grow with every page, anyway, this maybe should have been a pm message LOL but I am proud to share my feelings for someone like you, a most wonderful member off the Pad's Family and in my heart always in prayer too :)
      into the September Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      Linda, i was just looking at Rebecca's new release as a possible product to do this challenge.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).