Angela Toucan

Attenzione

Attenzione
Angela Toucan, Sep 4, 2020
Description:
For the Sept Art Journaling Muse week 1.
Lots of change at the moment with back to school after 6 months, and 1 starting 6th form. Different procedures etc due to Covid ...
With 3 out 5 in our household having autism, it's been far from calm in this house for the past few days.
Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly June 2020 - Happiness Is Planning a Trip Somewhere.
M3 May 2018 Addon - Making Your Marks Faces by LiLi Wee.
M3 June 2020 Addon - Fly Away paint by Lynn Grieveson.
M3 June 2020 Addon - Worlds Away Page Builder by Lynn Grieveson.
Inky Dink Page Borders by Lynn Grieveson.
AgnieszkaAnna, Dalis, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • redplaid3
      AWESOME! Hope things smooth out. Home school is hard!
    • Ferdy
      I love your art piece! hope things get better for you all!!
    • Donitab
      Promise???? We need some calm. I’m afraid with elections in our country, we won’t have calm until Nov. I hope it comes much quicker for you. Love that light aqua background with the darker verdigris on top - very nice
    • flowersgal
      Great artsy page.
    • cookingmylife
      Just been IN school and not at home so much may give you some calm. Fingers crossed for you all!
    • Sokee
      Hopefully life calms down sooner than later!
      Your layout is wonderful!! I love that added green! Thank you so much for playing along when you have so much going on!
    • Dalis
      Angela, I really like the colors you used!
    • mcurtt
      I love everything about this, the wonky frame, the backdrop of paint, the dark background, the word art...
    • keepscrappin
      i love the different colored layers (fragments) of the face. i feel like life is so fragmented and fragile right now... beautifully scrapped!
    • RJMJ
      I Love Your Art Piece!...I Love The Face!...& How Everything Is Turned Just A Bit...To Emphasize The "Changes" That Are In Your Life At Present...I Too Hope Everything Works Out "Smoothly" For You!...Changes Can Be Difficult Especially With All These Covid-19 Changes!...It Certainly Is A Time Of Transition For Many...I Love All The Colors You Chose Here Too!...The Dark Background...But The "Lighter"...Brighter Colors Are Remaining In The Forefront!...Representing Positivity! & Hope!...Along With Your Wonderful! WA Choice!...:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).