Angela Toucan

The Old Railway Line

The Old Railway Line
Angela Toucan, Jul 23, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Follow the Line Album by Lynn Grieveson.
Honey I'm Home Collection by Lynn Grieveson.
Explorer Pocket Bits by Lynn Grieveson. (tag colour adjusted)
Font: Weathered SF
yvetteweber likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the rail station is so beautiful. what a pretty path to ride bikes on! beautiful how you masked that wooded photo into the background - love the softness!
    • flowersgal
      Such lovely scenes in your area. Thanks for sharing them with us. Do the trains still run through that station or is it just a historic structure that has been preserved?
    • LynnG
      Love walking and biking tracks along old railway lines.! This is lovely :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      @flowersgal it's probably been converted into a house that someone lives in now. The railway tracks were removed after the line was decommissioned, and now it's a cycle and walking path. A lot of cycle routes in the UK are along old railway lines.
    • cookingmylife
      Such a lovely group of scenic photos! I'd love to live in that old station - in a renovated state of course!
    • mcurtt
      Lovely grouping of photos, the mix of people and scenery and that beautiful old train station. It reminds me of some old limestone buildings we have in our little town.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is stunning, Angela. I love the treatment you used on your pictures.
    • garrynkim
      I love how the page is mostly photos and the border is great! I also love your flair nestled amonst the green.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).